Monday, April 4, 2011

There's a Little Cutie inside:)

There are lots of signs and symptoms telling that a woman is pregnant, can be clinical or also what is common to variety of cultural and many other aspects..

Here, I would love to share 5 somewhat accurate signs telling you that there's a one month old baby growing inside your cozy tummy^^

1. Vaginal bleeding

This can happen several times of which would somewhat indicates an accurate sign of pregnancy.. This happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterus (the womb) lining. This process usually starts just after 6 days after fertilization and you would see the vaginal bleeding sign around week or so after that. Note that the bleeding is light and usually lasts for a very short time only.

2. Swollen breasts

Simply said, it's due to increased levels of hormones, hence higher sensitivity and increased soreness in the breasts. The soreness is different from what you might feel just before you have your period. It's somehow more "painful"..  This sign stays till your first trimester.

3. Nausea and vomiting

Commonly called morning sickness. But it's not necessarily happen in the morning.. It can be at any other time of the day or night, or even the whole day! 


4. Sensitivity to odors

It's due to the higher sensitivity towards odors.. You may feel like throwing out, or the odor simply irritates you. The food you usually like can turn into what you may not be able to accept anymore..

5. Extreme fatigue

Ever feel like you are constantly exhausted and out of energy? Of course it's normal to be tired, but not normal if you collapsed earlier than you used to doing the same chores.. Many believe that it is the increased levels of progesterone that contribute to this effect.

*****
Another sign you can check is your early morning body temperature. You, yourself can notice the changes of your body temperature, nonetheless, it's best if you can ask your husband whether it's warmer than usual or not:)

*****
Personally get yourself an over- the- counter UPT (Urine Pregnancy Test), and with all the signs and if the UPT result is positive, have a check with a doctor. You can make a move to seriously help this baby grow:)


Welcome to watch a video I've edited from National Geography show:)

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and  6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine  and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES  HEPATITiS A AND B , HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE,EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE,PARKINSON'S DISEASE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN ,EXTERNAL INFECTION, CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, POLIO, INFLUENZA etc.   why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbal root contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860  website  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete